CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

14 Disember, 2008

kena tag?

Assalamualaikum..
Ummu Rosma ni...tak serik2 tag aku..huhuhu...
aku ni lak..Ya Allah,meraban teben bila terima tag dr kengkawan.
oklah..aku bayo utang eh...
"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 7 people."


1. The age of my next birthday

2. A place I'd like to travel to



3. A favourite place


4. A favourite thing




5. A favourite food



6. A favourite colour



7. The city I live in.


The city I was born in


9. A nickname I had


10. College Major



11. Name of first (and only) lover..


12. A bad habit


13. A hobby


14. Current wish list






Now..I would love to share the fun of this tag with :-
ANN
K.IDA JAKE
K. AWIEN
PIA

0 komentar: