CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15 Mei, 2008

Life is anything- catatan semalam


9.30 am - argh..so tired!!
it's going to be a long day getting thru the mad rush of morning meetings (MKSP,MS ISO 9001:2000) is what i live for.Actually tomorrow, me and my husband want to be with my only son to celebrate his 3rd birthday.

2.30 pm - Time to get cracking
As is after lunch time heat wasn't enough, staring in front of the computer can be sooooo... stressful on the eyes too. But i really have to get started for the promote reading habit activities.
Got many things to do..aiyohhhh!!!
So, digging thru the started the handbag, i called my "minyak cap kapak" again. Its really great for me.
Now that i'm all set, it's back to the keyboard!!!

6.00 pm - Tick,tock,tick,tock
Looks like i'll be staying in a while longer to wrap things up..all the 'borang's, check list and other must be fill in. Oh my, there's still a ton of paperwork to do. Better get on with it through dulu kan???

8.00 pm - And so the day goes on
I'm finally back at home, feeling my anxious for my Auditan SIRIM QAS tomorrow. So, i thought of doing some light reading before heading to bed.
ehm,take shower will really wakes up my body..after finish it, i can't wait for a new day to begin...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR , MUHAMMAD ZIDNI ILMAN!!!


2 komentar:

cendawanintim berkata...

harap2 takder non-conformance tuk besok...

happy besday tuk muhammad zidni ilman...

Tanpa Nama berkata...

terima kasih cendawanintim....mudah-mudahan makbul...sampai la ni,blom kna audit lagik.very suspens u..